Risk Management Analyst
Job Id: 535
Ausley Associates is pleased to recruit for the newest member of our Dayton, Ohio team: Risk Management Analyst. This positions analyzes and administers loss prevention programs in support of the IPT Lead for PMA-281 at Patuxent River, NAS.
Essential Job Functions of this Position:
- Performs duties as the Risk Manager for the entire PMA
- Manages, plans, and coordinates risk programs to control risks and losses
- Identifies, evaluates, and implements corrective action against risks that affect the PMA
- Analyzes and classifies risks as to frequency and potential severity, and measures financial impact of risk for the Program
- Provides direct support to the IPT Lead as requires
Qualifications - Education and Relevant Years of Experience A Bachelor’s degree in business, management, or a relevant technical discipline and at least four (4) to six (6) years’ experience supporting a major weapons’ system program is required. The right candidate must also possess a current DoD SECRET clearance.
Ausley’s History and Culture Founded in 1997, Ausley, a growing veteran-owned organization, continues to pride itself on employing highly motivated, self-starters that can identify and solve problems. We are devoted to developing our employees and providing opportunities to grow professionally. As an aggressive, successful, small company, we have much to offer in terms of a compensation package, professional challenges, a work-life balance, and growth opportunity. You will be surrounded by intelligent, driven colleagues and have the benefit of a collaborative culture and cutting edge solutions.