A global financial firm is seeking a Risk Java Developer to join their team in Jersey City, NJ.
- Design a scalable and flexible solution for a Risk platform, utilizing multi-tier architecture and J2EE technologies.
- Design and implement application data model using Oracle, along with performance tuning optimization configuration.
- Work withrisk front office team to define requirements and provide business process automation consulting and solutions.
- Participate in the design, development, release and maintenance.
- Interface, as necessary, with other IT teams in the delivery of requirements.
- Proactively manage issues and risks, and independently drive projects forward.
- 10+ years experience developing flexible, scalable and robust applications supporting thefinancial services sector.
- 5+ years experience in the following technologies is required: J2EE / Spring / Hibernate / JAX-WS
- 5+ years experience with Oracle
- Must have strong working experience in Capital Markets
- Knowledge of Market and Counterparty Risk
- Working knowledge of Listed Securities, OTCs, Futures, and Options
- Proven experience in design and development of large applications
- Experience in building scalable, distributed applications capable of supporting straight through processing of a large number of transactions.