At Wells Fargo, we want to satisfy our customers’ financial needs and help them succeed financially. We’re looking for talented people who will put our customers at the center of everything we do. Join our diverse and inclusive team where you’ll feel valued and inspired to contribute your unique skills and experience.
Help us build a better Wells Fargo. It all begins with outstanding talent. It all begins with you.
Enterprise Finance & Information Technology offers technology and services that exceed Wells Fargo customers’ expectations and directly enable them to succeed financially. We interact with customers more than 12 billion times a year through in-store, online, ATM, and telephone transactions. We impact customers directly, through systems availability and security, as well as indirectly, through our business partners who offer and deliver a myriad of products and services that meet customers’ financial needs. We provide a competitive advantage for the company through excellence in fundamentals, integrated partnerships, and our talented and engaged team members.
Risk & Insurance Management (RIM) is responsible for protecting Wells Fargo & Company (WFC) and its businesses against the risks of accidental loss or losses which would significantly affect personnel, property, financial objectives or the ability of the Company to fulfill its responsibilities to its customers, shareholders, team members and communities.
The Risk & Insurance Management Consultant will develop, implement and manage safety and health programs within the Risk & Insurance Management department.
Responsibilities will include; but not limited to:
•Interpretation of OSHA and other regulatory agency standards and responding to OSHA requests
•Interpretation and implementation of international safety and health requirements
•Consultation to team members and management on general exposure identification, evaluation, and mitigation solutions; ergonomic assessments of workstations, equipment and work processes; safety/health program evaluations and consultation; indoor air quality issues
•Developing/delivering/presenting safety and health training
•Completing risk control analysis by reviewing and interpreting claim data
•Participation in the management of external service providers/vendors
•Developing communications such as internal newsletters, safety campaigns and internal safety and health website materials.
- 2+ years of experience identifying, preventing, and mitigating employee safety and health risks
- 5+ years of experience in one or a combination of the following: corporate insurable risk management, risk management consulting, property/casualty insurance, or insurance brokerage
- Virtual leadership experience with ability to effectively drive results, provide feedback/direction, and manage and build relationships with leaders and team members in a geographically dispersed team environment
- Ability to simultaneously lead multiple projects
- Advanced Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint) skills
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
- Outstanding problem solving and decision making skills
- Program and project management skills
- Strong organizational, multi-tasking, and prioritizing skills
- Certified Safety Professional Certification (CSP)
- Experience facilitating and delivering training or other related facilitation experience such as group meetings or presentations
- Experience conducting project meetings, presentations and status reporting
- Experience interpreting and consulting on international safety & health regulations
- Experience developing, implementing and managing safety and health programs
- Knowledge and understanding of workforce policies, employee relations, Workers Compensation or ergonomics