$100K — $150K *
The candidate will report into the CTI Regulatory and Risk Governance head and will be part of a team responsible for the management of the CTI regulatory compliance, regulatory exams, records management , and emerging risk functions. A candidate in this role will provide strong leadership executing on risk governance strategy and partnering with drive control oversight processes across the organization.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
• Planning, support and management of regulatory exams
• Oversight of the CTI framework for privacy regulations (GDPR, California Privacy Act, etc)
• Governance of CTI SWIFT regulatory compliance – supporting annual attestations and SWIFT audits
• Records Management support
• Acts as SME to senior stakeholders and /or other team members.
• Oversight of risk mitigation plans for CTI emerging risks
Education Level: Bachelor’s Degree
Valid through: 8/26/2020