Risk Developer (VP)
11 - 15 years experience • Staffing & Recruiting
You are a Senior Object Oriented Developer who will help a leading financial services firm build an Enterprise Regulatory Platform to calculate Initial Margin to satisfy Uncleared Margin Rules.
This is a VP level role
The work will be 90% Python and 10% C++. You can have a background in Python, C++ or Java or C# but if you don't know Python, you must be willing to learn.
- 10+ years of development experience
- 5+ years of experience in a senior VP / director role
- Strong risk background. In depth understanding of Market Risk and Fixed Income products (IR and credit products).
- Grid computing.
- Object oriented languages (C/C++/C#/Java/Python)
- Front offices tools experience.
- Experience with relational and OO databases.