Our client is a leading worldwide financial services group who is currently hiring a RiskDeveloper to join their RiskEngineering group. This financial firm provides a broad range of innovative solutions tailored to the specific requirements of individual. This group is responsible for design, development and level 3support for the risk calculation engines within the Risk & Capital Technology group. This group is primarily focused on the calculation, aggregation and reporting of the risk analytics across market and counterparty credit risk.
- Design, and development of new modules and models involved in the Market and Credit risk projects.
- Work withRisk management, Risk quants and methodology team to understand the business requirements and work towards robust and scalable application design.
- Articulate technical design & solutions to non-technical / business users.
- Ownership of project work during different phases from initiation, development, unit testing to QA, UAT, Staging and Production.
- Bachelor or Master’s degree in Statistics/Engineering/ Computer Science.
- Strong Analytical and problem solving skills.
- Fluent in Python and related technologies (Pandas, NumPy).
- Background in pricing and risk calculations of various asset classes
- Has academic background in finance/risk management.
- Knowledge and/or experienceworking within the Spark/Hadoop or any big data distributed ecosystem.