Job Description Be part of a small team of Data Analytics and MIS / Business Analysts for the Risk Management organization. Work closely with the Risk Management Department heads to ensure the organization has clean, complete and timely data and the appropriate reporting and analytics are in place. RESPONSIBILITIES
- Develop web user interfaces, intranet, using Visual Studio 2015, MVC, C#, HTML and JQuery.
- Create data extracts using SQL for reports and ad hoc requests. Validate the data to ensure completeness, accuracy, and integrity.
- Design and implement reports using SSRS, Excel automation and Qlik.
- Carry out a business analyst role across the Risk Management group, as and where appropriate, to help the department reach its overall goals.
- Document reporting requirements for reports to be automated.
- Create procedures for reports that are prepared manually.
- Bachelor's degree in computer science, finance or business
- 7+ Years of software development experience
- Experience in creating web UI using C#, MVC, HTML, and JQuery
- Good Knowledge of TSQL, stored procedures and query optimization
- Advanced Proficiency in Microsoft Excel, including VBA
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite
- Excellent oral and written communication skills