What You Can Expect:
Directors are focused on developing business opportunities in the marketplace and are valuable leaders within our organization and the business community. Directors pride themselves on client satisfaction and as leaders on engagements, ensure that each engagement project is performed to Protiviti’s standards of quality and meet the needs of the client. Directors, partnering with the Managing Directors, ensure that each client project is completed with the client satisfied with our service and the quality of our work. Directors develop lasting relationships within the business community, and are respected for their areas of expertise.
What Will Help You Be Successful:
- You are a driver in the engagement of sales opportunities and consistently develop work at existing and prospective clients.
- You collaborate with other leaders to develop client strategies to support current projects and longer-term business strategy.
- You are passionate about continually improving technical and risk management approaches based upon business trends and technical advances.
- You enjoy discovering new opportunities with current and potential clients and through thought leadership, proposal writing and client interactions.
- You design and develop thought leadership materials to be shared with your colleagues and your network.
- You promote Protiviti’s mission, vision and values and encourage collaboration across your teams to ensure effective execution.
- You have an inherent interest in project management and team leadership. You seek new ways to create extraordinary development opportunities and ways for your team to make an impact on our clients and communities.
Do Your Talents Include the Following?
- Deep knowledge of bank and/or credit-related regulatory requirements, specifically related to consumer compliance regulations (e.g., Federal Reserve regulations, Fair Lending, Privacy, etc.), and industry “best practices” for compliance programs in larger banking or consumer lending organizations.
- Advanced verbal and written communication skills, including documentation of findings and recommendations.
- A solid foundation in risk and compliance processes and objectives.
- A deep understanding of key banking or insurance regulations.
- An understanding of core business processes related to banking, insurance, and asset management.
- Understanding of commonly used internal control frameworks, risk frameworks and regulatory/compliance methodologies.
- Knowledge of risk assessment methodologies and developing key deliverables, including process flows, work programs, reports, and control summaries
- Ability to multi-task and oversee multiple engagements and work streams with various clients.
- Ability to work with a diverse portfolio of clients in banking, insurance or asset management.
- Supervisory experience of teams including consultants, senior consultants, managers, senior managers and associate directors.
- Advanced project management and status reporting capabilities.
- Ability to network and build relationships.
- Identify opportunities and establish a sales pipeline.
Your Educational and Professional Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree in relevant discipline (e.g. Accounting, Finance, or Business Related Field).
- 15+ years working in internal audit, consulting, assurance services, or related field, either in professional services or industry.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office suite applications with specific emphasis on Word, Excel and PowerPoint. Secondary emphasis on Visio and Access.
- Professional Certification such as CPA, CIA, FRM or similar strongly preferred.