Why this job a big deal?
The position is responsible for managing Priceline’s risk and compliance functions. In doing this, you will elevate our security posture. At a leading tech company, this role requires an understanding of our existing systems as well as a willingness to learn about emerging technologies.
This is a big role: the Risk and Compliance Manager is responsible for managing technical compliance programs, improving our security and privacy processes, assisting with reporting across the security function, and building our business continuity function. You will manage a team of Compliance Analysts to assist in effort.
The ideal candidate brings analytical and technical chops and possesses at least eight years of experience in security, compliance and risk management.
In this role you will get to:
- Be part of Priceline’s security leadership to provide continued assurance of our security program
- Act as a primary point of contact for internal and external auditors
- Prepare your team to monitor progress and enforce resolution of outstanding issues that may lead to non-compliance or security threats to the business.
- Focus on strong risk management and corporate resiliency, not just compliance
- Own Priceline’s PCI compliance program, and assist with SOX, GDPR, and other compliance obligations
- Use the NIST CSF framework to document and improve our security capabilities
- Work alongside process owners to identify new and changing processes and systems. Identify impacts to SOX and other operational controls
- Maintain our supplier/third party risk management program
- Support workflows for our privacy program
- Create and maintain Priceline’s risk register
- Suggest and develop intelligent, viable, scalable solutions when controls are deemed inefficient or ineffective in addressing risks
- Create our business continuity plan and improve our disaster recovery processes
- Providing support with drafting and implementing legal and regulatory risk compliance programs and hands on support to various business and operations functions in relation to compliance related issues.
- You should be skilled and ready to liaise with internal and external auditors, the SOX team, and controllership teams
- Manage a team of analysts to create and automate these processes
Who you are:
- You have a Bachelor’s in a technical field, Finance, Accounting or Management or other degrees with relevant work experience in a related field. Preference is given to candidates with CISA (Certified Information Systems Auditor) or CIA (Certified Internal Auditor) credentials
- You have at least 8 years of related professional experience, including technical aspects of compliance programs such as Sarbanes-Oxley Act (SOX), General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), and Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard (PCI DSS).
- You’re able to create and test business process documentation
- You can utilize data to draw actionable conclusions
- You are ready to grow and mentor a team
- Demonstrated history of living the values important to Priceline: Customer, Innovation, Team, Accountability and Trust. Unquestionable integrity and ethics