Associate Directors take the lead role in strengthening our relationships with key clients and provide seamless guidance in the completion of these engagements. Associate Directors have a solid understanding of their client’s business and demonstrate technical competence in their solution and industry. Associate Directors have the opportunity to develop new projects at loyal clients and also help identify new developing clients. Associate Directors are responsible for the success of all client related work within their portfolio, and manage the success of these engagements. Associate Directors develop lasting relationships within the business community, and are respected for their areas of expertise.
What Will Help You Be Successful:
- You are passionate about building trusted relationships with C-level executives and providing superior service that is used as a reference in obtaining additional work.
- You take the lead role in maintaining primary contact with significant clients while managing their expectations, project scope and the related operational matters.
- You enjoy participating in engagement sales opportunities and consistently develop work at existing clients.
- You have an interest in converting client business challenges into additional sales opportunities.
- You enjoy discovering new opportunities with current and potential clients and through thought leadership, proposal writing and client interactions.
- You design and develop thought leadership materials to be shared with your colleagues and your network.
- You promote Protiviti’s mission, vision and values and encourage collaboration across your teams to ensure effective execution.
- You have an inherent interest in project management and team leadership. You seek new ways to create extraordinary development opportunities and ways for your team to make an impact on our clients and communities.
Do Your Talents Include the Following?
- Advanced verbal and written communication skills, including documentation of findings and recommendations.
- A solid foundation in risk and compliance processes and objectives.
- A deep understanding of key banking or insurance regulations.
- Understanding of core business processes related to banking, insurance, and asset management.
- Knowledge of commonly used internal control frameworks, risk frameworks and regulatory/compliance methodologies.
- Ability to multi-task and oversee multiple engagements and work streams with various clients.
- Knowledge of risk assessment methodologies and developing key deliverables, including process flows, work programs, reports, and control summaries.
- Ability to work with a diverse portfolio of clients in banking, insurance or asset management.
- Supervisory experience of teams including consultants, senior consultants, managers, senior managers and associate directors.
- Advanced project management and status reporting capabilities.
- Ability to network and build relationships.
Your Educational and Professional Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree in relevant discipline (e.g. Accounting, Finance, or Business Related Field).
- 10+ years working in internal audit, consulting, assurance services, or related field, either in professional services or industry.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office suite applications with specific emphasis on Word, Excel and PowerPoint. Secondary emphasis on Visio and Access.
- Professional Certification such as CPA, CIA, FRM or similar strongly preferred.