If you’re looking for a rewarding opportunity in a professional atmosphere with great energy, incredible talent, and exciting potential, then Baker Newman Noyes is the place for you. We are a regional firm with New England roots and a global reach, and we are looking to add a Manager to our growing Risk and Business Advisory (RBA) practice. This position is based in our Portland, ME office.
With over 250 employees throughout New England in Maine, Massachusetts, and New Hampshire, BNN provides expert accounting and tax services, healthcare consulting, and risk and business advisory services to a variety of clients with special focus on banking and financial services, healthcare, manufacturing and distribution, not-for-profit, public sector entities, privately held and family-owned businesses, and high net worth individuals. BNN is an independent member of Baker Tilly International.
Our RBA practice provides our clients with consulting services that include project management, process redesign, and system selection and implementation. BNN is looking for an experienced Manager with strong technical and leadership skills to join an entrepreneurial and growing team!
- Manage all phases of business advisory consulting projects for companies in a variety of industries.
- Participate in firm administration and management, including practice development and staff management. This role will touch every aspect of consulting and provide consistent face time with client executives
- Manage multiple engagements to a successful and efficient completion
- Project-manage workload of multiple engagements and teams, and execute on various clients across multiple industries
- Identify ways to improve client service and provide meaningful advice and recommendations
- Participate in business development efforts by generating, pursuing, and assisting in closing proposal opportunities with existing and/or potential clients
- Frequent regional travel (approximately 50%) to client sites in Northern New England
Skills and Competencies:
- Exceptional planning and organizational skills, and excellent written and oral communication
- Adept at building internal and external relationships with a focus on client service
- Proficient in time management and prioritization of tasks, strategic thinking and planning
- Intellectual curiosity and willingness to acquire new knowledge
- 5 or more years’ experience in providing business advisory consulting services with a public accounting or professional services firm.
- Master’s degreepreferred, business major
- CISA, PMP or other relevant license or certification strongly preferred
BNN strongly believes in maintaining a healthy balance between work and personal life. We support this through a variety of benefits, including:
- 20-30 days of vacation time
- 5 sick days
- 10 paid holidays
- 6-week paid parental leave
- Health, Dental, Pet, Vision, Disability and Life Insurances
- 401(k) Plan with company match
- Profit Sharing Plan