Risk and Pricing Developer
A leading global financial services firm is currently seeking a Risk and Pricing Developer to join their team in New York. This firm is active in investment banking, wealth management, securities, and investment management services. This firm gives you the opportunity to work next to some of the best professionals in the business with cutting edge technology. The technology team?s priorities include cloud computing, big data and analytics, machine learning, artificial intelligence and cybersecurity as well as staying up to date on emerging technologies.
In this firm not only are you learning and working on prestigious projects but you also have the ability to give back to the community. This firm uses their business skills to help nonprofits and they volunteer globally. This is an excellent opportunity for anyone at any level looking to excel their career.
You will work with the technology Risk & Pricing team. This candidate must have a strong technology background and be willing to learn Fixed Income risk and pricing business to provide solutions for risk management and regulatory projects.
- Analyzes Business requirements and create technology requirements by collaborating with different business team.
- Create Technology solutions by collaborating with technology team members.
- Deliver end-to-end solution using high quality standards in a fast paced environment.
- Ability to trouble shoot issues and provide solutions to the issues.
- Willing to learn Financial business and new programming languages.
- Hands on Programming experience in scriptinglanguages Perl/Shell scripting
- Hands on programming experience in Java/C++
- Experience with querying and analyzing the data using Sybase and MS Excel
- Fixed Income/MBS business knowledge
- Hands on programming experience in KDB+/Q/Functional programming is plus