Key outcomes and responsibilities include:
Planning, executing, and reporting upon internal audit and consultancy engagements.
Gaining an excellent knowledge and understanding of the business operations, policies, procedures and systems of internal control, both financial and commercial.
Applying a solid understanding of IA best practices and internalcontrols.
What you'll do
This role is primarily internal audit and risk management. Key outcomes and responsibilities include:
- Building and maintaining relationships with key business stakeholders.
- Providing independent, objective assurance and consulting activities designed to add value and improve performance and accountability.
- Gaining an excellent knowledge and understanding of business operations, policies, procedures and systems of internal control, both financial and commercial.
- Applying a solid understanding of IA best practices and internal controls.
- Planning, executing, and reporting upon internal audit and consultancy engagements.
- For each assigned engagement, duties encompass assessing risk, building a detailed audit plan, communicating scope and timing to relevant stakeholders, coordinating staffing requirements with internal and outside resources, preparing and reviewing audit workpapers, writing audit reports for the Board Audit Committee, and presenting findings to engagement stakeholders.
- Following up on prior audit report findings for Board Audit Committee reporting.
- Supporting the risk management process through periodic meetings to update functional risk registers.
- Assisting in the development of the annual Internal Audit Plan.
- Facilitating the implementation of business continuity and crisis emergency management plans across the enterprise.
- Participating in Whistleblower or fraud investigations as required.
What we're looking for
Requirements, Experience & Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business (or other disciple given relevant, compensating experience)
- At least eight (8) years of external and/or internal audit
- Experience conducting financial, operational, and IT audits
- Strong command of written and spoken English
- MBA or CPA
- Familiarity with risk management and gaming industry
- Big 4 public accounting background a major plus
World Leader in Gaming Entertainment
Robust benefits package
Global career opportunities
Our core values: Respect, Courage, Integrity and Passion
Our Winning Ways
- Unite - Come together as one team, with one vision
- Develop - Empower, inspire and grow our people
- Deliver - Execute with excellence, be accountable for results
- Play - Be creative, celebrate success