The Quantitative Analytics Manager in the Enterprise Consumer Credit Risk Management (ECCR) group is responsible for ensuring the reasonableness of statistical models, analytics and methodologies used in decision making in the SF guarantee business capture the risks that ECCR oversees. The position is responsible for framing credit risk related questions, developing analytical solutions and modeling using statistical methods, and documenting the work in summary reports and presentations.
Your Work Falls Into These Primary Categories:
* Help ensure all models, analysis and framework used for SF risk management, stress testing and capital capture risks appropriately
Analytics and Monitoring Market
* Assisting SF Consumer Enterprise Risk Officer and his direct reports in their decision making by providing analytical support
* Monitoring market trend and external research to provide effective challenge and oversight to the SF Division Risk Management
QualificationsPreferred Skills* PhD in Statistics, Economics, or a related quantitative field with at least three years of related post-graduate work experience; or Master degree with at least six years of related quantitative analytics experience in risk management or credit risk modeling in the financial industry. Prefer experience in mortgage industry.
* Solid aptitude for solving problems, innovative and out of box thinker
* Ability to translate complex statistical models and methodologies into simple business terms
* Strong leadership, planning and communication skills
* Advanced degree in economics or statistics
Key to Success in this Role
* Intellectual agility and interpersonal flexibility
* Strong consultation and communication skills
* Ability to work with and collaborate across the team and where silos exist
* Deep curiosity to learn about new trends
* Ability to use data to help inform strategy and direction
Top 3 Personal Competencies to Possess
* Leadership – Set and execute upon a clear vision, strategy, and/or goals
* Seek and Embrace Change – Continuously improve work processes rather than accepting the status quo
* Growth and Development – Know or learn what is needed to deliver results and successfully compete.
Requisition Number: 11637BR