CNB is seeking a Senior IT Risk Analyst who will identify, analyze and report enterprise technologyrisks for executive level business, IT and information security leadership. The Senior IT Analyst's work product will be shared with the Audit and Risk Committee, Royal Bank of Canada, and CNB's regulators.
The Senior IT Risk Analyst will perform quantitative and qualitative analysis to support the prioritization of risk mitigation projects, measure progress of technologyrisk reduction initiatives, and identify areas with high residual risk. The Senior Analyst will create presentations, briefings and communications on technologyrisk issues for a variety of internal and external stakeholders. Will develop, collect and report metrics, Key Risk Indicators (KRI), and maintain CNB's risk register.
- * Minimum 7 years of experience in IT risk assessment and analysis
- * Minimum 4 years of experience with IT GRC or equivalent risk or security management system
- * Minimum 4 years working for a bank or financial institution
Skills and Knowledge:
- Ideal candidate will have relevant experience in an IT department along with at least 4 years in banking or financial services, or equivalent experience in a consulting capacity
- Prior experience analyzing and applying regulatory requirements to security practices
- Familiarity with changes and trends in the regulatory landscape
- Demonstrated organization, facilitation, communication, and presentation skills
- Demonstrated ability to lead and execute across a range of businesses and functions with differing issues and interdependencies
- Experience in designing and executing management testing of key controls, evaluating controls for effectiveness and efficiency.
Job ID RISK-8339