Provide support to all credit union departments regarding EnterpriseRisk Management (ERM) orotherriskrelated processes within the credit union.
To be effective, an individual must be able to perform each job duty successfully.
- Performs the daily work flow functions of the Risk Management Department.
- Understands and administers risk related programs.
- Researches and communicates with the AVP of Risk Management and make recommendations for revisions to risk related programs within the credit union.
- Ensures the ongoing risk assessments are completed timely and accurately.
- Provides support to credit union departments in identifying and mitigating risks to complete risk assessments and makes recommendations to department heads.
- Creates and drafts documents, including training documentation relating to risk management programs.
- Works with department managers within the credit union to ensure contracts are in compliance.
- Assists the department management in training and coaching department staff and/or credit union staff on credit union policies, procedures, philosophy, and department functions to encourage the achievement of credit union goals.
- Develops, implements, and administers projects that gather and report on changes and trends within the analyzed data.
- Utilizes judgment and responsibility in fulfilling department functions using the credit union policies and the hierarchy of decision making.
- Complies with all regulations as required by law, including but not limited to Bank Secrecy Act, OFAC, FACT Act, GLBA, Regulation CC (funds availability), Regulation DD (TIS) and other regulations as required by law as it relates to his/her position.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, and ABILITIES
The requirements listed are representative of the knowledge, skills, and/or abilities required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential job functions.
Five years of similar or related experience
Four-yeardegree or equivalent
Licenses, Certificates, Registrations
ERM Certification Preferred
Computer/Office Equipment Skills
Intermediate to advanced level skills in Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, Powerpoint, and Excel.)
Has no supervisory/managerialresponsibilities
PHYSICAL ABILITIES / WORKING CONDITIONS
Ability to talk, hear, sit, use hands to handle or feel and reach with hands and arms consistently. Ability to stand, walk, kneel and crouch occasionally