The Risk Analyst identifies project risks, analyzes risk registers, develops risk mitigation plans and calculates cost and schedule contingency using software tools such as Crystal Ball and Pertmaster.
All services shall be provided in accordance with established standards, principles and ethics of the profession, applicable professional specialty organizations, and the high-quality standard for which Caliburn International is recognized. Actively support and uphold the Company’s stated vision, mission and values.
- Identify project risks, analyze risk registers, develop risk mitigation plans and calculate cost and schedule contingency using software tools such as Crystal Ball and Pertmaster
- Make in-house and external formal presentations; client management; ensure that client expectations of deliverables are met; internal and external communication of encountered problems and solutions; QA/QC; and ensuring on-time completion and delivery to the client.
- BS/BA Degree
- 5+ years experience in the design, construction or consulting industry
- Must be in process of pursuing, or already have a professional designation including, but not limited to CCP, PE, CVS, PMP.
- Should hold a membership position in a relevant organization
- Knowledge of DOE regulations related to project management
- Must have excellent oral and written communications (including presentations)
- Analytical experience using Excel, Primavera, or MS Project
- Expert knowledge of MS Office tools (Word, PowerPoint, Excel)
- Ability to work independently and with a team of diverse staff
- Strong written and oral presentation skills
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Excellent organization skills
- Proven ability to work both collaboratively and autonomously
- Strong initiative
- Ability to work under pressure and meet tight deadlines