$180K — $225K
Experienced professional from top multi-national financial companies or regulators with global reach & has played key roles in defining the overall risk and regulatory strategy for the financial institution.
• Experienced SME for various regulations in the area of CCAR, Liquidity, Basel, Capital Markets, GDPR, etc.
• Experienced in working with regulators from the perspective of reporting, governance & review, MRA resolution etc.
• Experienced in BFS Risk Management in the field of Operations, Liquidity, Capital Markets and Retail Banking.
• Delivered prior projects related to resolving regulatory feedback in the regulatory areas such as Data Management, Documentation, Reporting, Modeling, etc.
• Preferred experience in financial regulations across multiple geographies such as US, UK, Canada, Australia, etc.
• Strong understanding of the Data & Technology flow from reporting perspective.
• Understanding of statistical concepts related to risk & regulatory modeling.
• Overall work experience of 25+ years.
• Delivered large Regulatory projects / Implementations in the last 10 years is non-negotiable.
• Preferred exposure to Consulting / Advisory driven sales & regulatory discussions.
• Sales role or multi stakeholder management role for minimum 5 years of 25 years overall work experience including bid response, solution creation and practice team management is a must.
• Should possess in-depth Industry & Functional Knowledge for the Banking Industry.
• Proven track record of CXO sales in Consulting.
• Significant/ Deep Knowledge of Analytics.
• Deliver workshops as Lead Presenters.
• Sell downstream analytics.
• Interact with Senior CRO / CFO+ Stakeholders.
• Solutioning & bid defense.
• Manage small 3-5 consulting teams to run Consulting / Advisory Engagements
• Own analytics revenue target of $20M/ Year.
• Own lead generation pipeline of $100M/ Year.
Master’s degree in Finance & Risk (preferably from a reputed institute) or a CFA
(Chartered Financial Analyst) or an FRM (Financial Risk Management).
Bachelor’s Degree in engineering, Mathematics and Science, Economics or any other quantitative field will be an added advantage.
Valid through: 9/7/2020