eRAD, Inc. is a medical information technology leader specializing in radiology solutions and data management. Our goal is to help healthcare providers and organizations provide better patient care, reduce costs and strategically position themselves for continued growth in a dynamic and growing industry.
The main responsibility of the RIS System Engineer is to ensure delivery of customized system solutions completed in a timely and cost-effective manner. This individual is also responsible for the design, implementation, and maintenance of customer solutions involved in a Radiology Information System.
This includes, but is not limited to, Application Management, Customization, Database Administration, and working with our Implementation Engineers to successfully support our RIS/PACS solutions.
The RIS System Engineer participates in the deployment of new versions of software, services, or projects for eRAD. The RIS System Engineer position may be remote/telecommute depending on location and experience.
- Works with various team members to design custom solutions for customers; generally involving MS SQL Stored Procedures and Mirth HL7 channels.
- Works with the Manager of RIS Engineering to determine what a project requires for the customer's specific workflow.
- Responsible for the timeline associated to the project and following the guidelines outlined by the Manager of RIS Engineering to ensure the project is on time and on budget
Requirements Skills Required:
- Strong SQL knowledge and abilities (MS SQL 2008/2008R2/2012 and up), T-SQL, Stored Procedures, Database Maintenance and Management.
- Experience with MSReporting Services and/or other management report engine such as Crystal Reports.
- Experience with message brokering engines such as Mirth, Iguana, Chameleon, Interfaceware Ensemble, Corepoint, and other HL7 based messaging systems.