RIS - PACS Radiology Sales Specialist
MEDICAL IMAGING MARKET SALES SPECIALIST
Our Client makes Imaging Providers More Productive, Profitable and Effective by updating Radiology Workflow Systems.
Our Four Areas of Expertise are:
* Radiology and Photo Archiving Systems Strategy and Advisory
* Enterprise Image IT-RIS-PACS-HL7 Interfacing
* Revenue Cycle- Outsourced Radiology Billing and ICD-10 Compliance
* Referral Management to Include System Integration and Eligibility Verification
The primary purpose of the role of the Medical Imaging Market Sales Specialist is to represent The Company as a key sales representative, providing market and business intelligence and developing actions plans to realize and achieve Company sales objectives.
Your performance and contributions will provide the company with a firm foundation for making sound decisions and ensuring overall sustainability.
POSITION CAN BE HOME BASED ANYWHERE FROM MAINE TO VIRGINIA AND WEST TO ChiCAGO
Responsible for selling $2.0 Million of Company’s imaging IT and business process outsourcing (BPO) solutions within a defined sales territory in the Mid-Atlantic and Northeast U.S. Territory is from Virginia to Maine.
Call points are Private Radiology Practices, Outpatient Imaging Centers, and Hospital Radiology Departments.
Results will be tracked and measured on a quarterly basis.
· Meet or exceed the annual revenue growth targets for your position
· Develop and maintain a strong sales pipeline with more than enough opportunities to achieve your sales targets.
· Develop relationships with C-Level executives and decision makers (physician leaders, IT staff, RIS/PACS administrators, radiology directors, etc).
· Develop relationships both on the clinical and operational side of target accounts in order to properly present and sell meaningful solutions.
· Work withinternal Company departments (Business Development, HR, IT, RCM, PMO) to develop creative ways to position and sell service offerings.
· Follow Company’s defined sales process to develop opportunities, create product proposals and negotiate final terms and pricing with client decision makers.
- Research the imaging industry and accounts in your territory becoming well versed in operating models, business challenges, critical metrics, issues, goals, and growth strategies.
- In collaboration with your team and VP, create and develop a detailed target account strategy your region.
- Clearly articulate the Company story and value proposition.
- Build, cultivate and leverage relationships in accounts to increase Company products/services penetration.
- Drive and uncover net new business opportunities within your territory.
· Travel to trade shows and relevant events to promote Company brand, products and services as necessary
· Provide market and business intelligence to Company management and staff
· Promote a culture that reflects the organization’s values, encourages good performance, and enhances productivity.
Perform other duties as necessary.
REQUIREDEXPERIENCE AND EDUCATION:
* This position requires a bachelor’s degree from an accredited institution
*5-10 years sales and marketingexperience; preferably in health care ideally in medical imaging/informatics: or equivalent combination of education and experience.
* Requires in-depth knowledge of CRM systems, Microsoft Office Products (Word, Excel, Access, Outlook and PowerPoint). You must have excellent written and oral communication skills, interpersonal skills, and organizational skills.
*Experienceselling Healthcare BPO Solutions
*Experienceselling Imaging/PACS Systems
*Healthcare IT Enterprise Consulting Experience
* Knowledge of Revenue Cycle and Radiology Billing and Coding
*Experienceselling Healthcare Managed IT Services.
* Successful history of selling to Hospital IT Staff, RIS/PACS Administrators, Radiology Directors, Outpatient Imaging Centers, and Hospitals.
POSITION CAN BE HOME BASED ANYWHERE FROM MAINE TO VIRGINIA AND WEST TO CHICAGO
BASE SALARY IS $100k plus COMMISSION