5 - 7 years experience • Retail / Diversified
As a Senior SQL Server/.Net Developer for Love’s, the successful candidate will be responsible with designing, enhancing, supporting, and troubleshooting in-house developed solutions and data interfaces with OpenLink RightAngle. RightAngle is a client-server ETRM/CTRM system predominately written in C# and T-SQL. The successful candidate will work directly with assigned business units and clients, evaluate their needs, analyze the options and provide effective and resourceful technical solutions.
- Develop customizations to Love’s RightAngle system using T-SQL, SSIS, and C#.
- Develop data interfaces into and out of RightAngle using T-SQL, SSIS, and C#.
- Collaborate with teams in multiple geographic locations. RightAngle users are located in both Oklahoma City and Houston offices. Position includes occasional travel to Houston offices.
- Exhibit a desire to continue growth of software skills, including new platforms and applications not previously used.
- Exhibit a strong customer service focus.
- Work with other team members in a rotating on-call support cycle.
- Demonstrate personal time management skills and ability to follow through on tasks assigned with minimal supervision.
- Exhibit understanding of application development and software development life cycle concepts.
- Ability to collaborate with other team members, business analysts, subject matter experts and project sponsors to determine solution options as it relates to project scope.
- Perform other tasks as needed to deliver successful solutions.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, management information systems or equivalent experience or certifications
- Strong in SQL Server (T-SQL) development and design
- 5+ years of Microsoft Visual Studio .NET (C# preferred)
- Experience with SSIS and SSRS a plus
- Experience with Team Foundation Server a plus
- Experience with OpenLink RightAngle a plus
SKILLS AND PHYSICAL DEMANDS:
- Strong verbal and oral communication skills, ability to interact with end users
- Strong problem solving ability
- Ability to work well in a team environment
- Ability to prioritize and manage multiple tasks
- Typical Physical Demands:
- Requires prolonged sitting, some bending and stooping
- Occasional lifting up to 25 pounds
- Manual dexterity sufficient to operate a computer keyboard and calculator
- Requires normal range of hearing and vision.