Louisiana, MO 63353
Industry: Finance & Insurance•
11 - 15 years
Posted 64 days ago
Under limited direction, uses RIA industry knowledge and demonstrated skills to provide relationship management to IAD clients with a focus on driving client loyalty, managing escalations, and growing the client relationships. Works closely with service, trading, practice management, technology, and other internal subject matter experts to resolve client concerns. Negotiates all aspects of the client relationship. Identifies opportunities to utilize IAD resources to capture assets and maintain profitability standards.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
• Responsible for building and maintaining relationships with IAD management and financial advisors.
• Develops and delivers presentations to groups, both at home office and conferences. This could also include conference coordination for IAD participation.
• Advocates the growth and utilization of IAD resources, services, and products throughout the firm.
• Develops marketing campaigns and communications plans to drive increased adoption of IAD platform. Influences growth of revenue and NNA.
• Oversees the development of communication plans for the different components of the IAD strategy to increase awareness of the platform.
• Leads and/or participates in strategy development, analysis of adoption drivers, tool set integration, service coordination, and product management for various components of the IAD platform.
• Leverages technology and reporting to evaluate market research, identify market segments within RJ to approach and to evaluate effectiveness of various campaigns.
• Implements strategies, tactical plans and key metrics and tracking across organizational lines.
• Surveys the competitive landscape for potential solutions and potential relationships with high net worth related vendors.
• Leads development projects for enhanced services and resources including operational strategies and acts as a conduit for advisor needs and best practices.
• Provides analysis and reports on key success metrics for IAD.
• Represents Wealth Planning on firm initiatives with other stakeholders and related subject matter experts from various departments.
• Performs other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
• If this person manages a fellow RJ professional in a similar role:
o Plans, assigns, monitors, reviews, evaluates and leads the work of assigned staff.
o Coaches and mentors staff and identifies training needs and creates development plans.
o Performs management activities, including identifying performance problems and approving recommendations for remedial action; evaluating performance; and interviewing and selecting staff.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
• Advanced concepts, practices and procedures of investment management, marketing and product management.
• Financial advisor business models, profitability drivers, and sales management strategies.
• Industry regulations related to marketing financial services.
• Financial markets and products.
• Detailed and in-depth knowledge of the entire IAD service offering.
• Detailed and in-depth understanding of our financial planning software.
• Developing sales management strategies and communication campaigns for internal products, technology tools and services.
• Experienced and documented presentation skills.
• Sales skills to enhance advisor growth of NNA and expand their offerings.
• Financial analysis and projections.
• Performing market research, identifying market segments and specifying product requirements.
• Operating standard office equipment and using required software applications to produce documents such as presentations, reports, graphics, electronic communication, spreadsheets, and databases.
• Experienced team management.
• Partner with other functional areas to accomplish objectives.
• Think quickly and creatively, overcome objection, and react well to deadline pressure.
• Prioritize and work concurrently on multiple assignments to meet conflicting deadlines in a fast-paced work environment.
• Work independently as well as collaboratively in a team environment.
• Provide a high level of customer service.
• Communicate effectively, both orally and in writing, with all organizational levels.
• Manage and lead a team.
Educational/Previous Experience Requirements:
• Bachelor's Degree in finance, marketing or business-related field with a minimum of twelve to fifteen (12-15) years of progressively responsible product management experience in the financial services industry. Practical knowledge of the concepts of wealth management and financial planning. Experience with investment products and services, technology platforms and delivery models for high net worth clients. Sales experience.
• An equivalent combination of experience, education, and/or training approved by Human Resources.
• SIE required provided that an exemption or grandfathering cannot be applied.
• Series 7
Valid Through: 2019-9-13