La Crosse, WI
11 - 15 years
Posted 74 days ago
Position description Mayo Clinic in Rochester, Minnesota is recruiting a rheumatologist to join the Division of Rheumatology, Department of Internal Medicine. In addition to clinical responsibilities, there are opportunities to pursue interests in education, research and administration.
The Division seeks candidates who can add complementary interest and expertise in areas such as inflammatory arthritis, lupus, outcomes, quality measurement, emerging rheumatologic diseases, and/or diagnostic testing. Existing interest and expertise exists in the areas of Systemic Sclerosis, Spondyloarthropathies and Vasculitis. The ability to perform ultrasound assisted procedures independently would be an asset. The successful candidate will work effectively and collaboratively with colleagues and patients while maintaining high a quality of patient care and high patient satisfaction. A successful M.D. or D.O. applicant will fulfill the following requirements:
- 10+ years of experience in an academic setting
- Certification by the ABIM in Rheumatology.
- Completion of an accredited Rheumatology fellowship.
- Record of interest and excellence in the clinical care of patients.
- Sincere interest and experience in resident and medical student education. License or certification Eligible candidates must be board certified/eligible in Rheumatology