Alaska Native Medical Center (ANMC) seeks a Rheumatologist to join our team in Anchorage, Alaska. As a Level II Trauma Center, the highest trauma designation in Alaska, ANMC represents more than 30 medical specialties and serves as the tertiary referral center for Alaska Native and American Indian people from across the state.
As part of our Internal Medicine Team, you will join three Rheumatologists in managing a combination of outpatient clinics, inpatient consults and occasional rural field clinics. Our unique patient population, breathtaking geography and cohesive team, make this a one-of-a-kind practice opportunity!
Work Schedule: Monday through Friday; 8:30 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.; no evenings, weekends or on-call coverage required.
Qualifications: The preferred candidate is BC/BE in Rheumatology, with excellent interpersonal skills, a strong work ethic, culturally sensitive and committed to delivering superior patient care.
As a premier employer in Alaska, we offer:
- Highly competitive salary
- Guaranteed student loan reimbursement for full-time physicians
- 6.5 weeks paid time off, two weeks CME and 10 holidays per year
- Comprehensive benefits package – health, dental, vision, disability and life insurance
- Retirement savings plan with generous employer match
- Sign-on bonus and generous relocation allowance