What You’ll Get to Do:
CACI is looking for a talented and motivated Request For Service (RFS) Project Manager to manage the initiation, planning, executing/control, and closing of multi-million dollar, cybersecurity projects in support of our DHS Continuous Diagnostics & Mitigation (CDM) contract in the National Capital Region (NCR).
You'll be responsible for the management, performance, and completion of Request For Service (RFS) task orders as part of the overall CDM DEFEND A program and may perform project management duties of selected RFS'. Duties include all areas of project management, from initiation through closeout to ensure the successful execution of the RFS’ mission, goals, and objectives. You will work across the program to manage the transition of projects from cyberarchitecture and solution development, to systems integration, to operations. This position requires experience with frequent, face-to-face, customer meetings and the ability to quickly and efficiently resolve issues.
More About the Role:
- Plan, execute, control, and close RFS projects that meet or exceed customer objectives
- Establish Request For Service (RFS) project baselines and manage project status
- Create clear and attainable project objectives, build project requirements, and manage constraints of cost, time, scope, and quality
- Manage the project stakeholders, project team, project risk, project schedule, project budget, and project conflicts
- Ensure team members know and execute their respective roles and the roles of the other team members
- Ensure project teams meet production schedules and system resources are used effectively
- Coordinate resolution of production-related problems
- Ensures proper relationships are established between customers, teaming partners, and vendors to facilitate the delivery of information technology services
- Perform EVM techniques to measure cost, schedule and performance
- Prepare cost estimates and proposal revisions in response to changes in scope and customer requests
You’ll Bring These Qualifications:
- Project Management Professional (PMP) Certification
These Qualifications Would be Nice to Have:
- Experience managing projects using AGILE methodologies
- Typically has a University Degree (BA/BS) or equivalent experience and minimum 5 years of related work experience.
- Relevant DHS or .Gov Cyber Security focused experience'
Req #: 205658