Responsibilities (List of duties and responsibilities of the job with the most important or time consuming first)
* Become proficient at AWR Microwave Office tools including linear and non-linear circuit analysis, visual circuit simulator and 3D simulation tools.
* Test, troubleshoot and align complex RF & Microwave assemblies comprised of wideband RF, digital control and power conditioning functions to meet overall system requirements.
* Train manufacturing test personnel as necessary to transition the products to production.
* Red-line assembly documentation, keep accurate records of cause-and effect changes resulting from product optimization efforts.
* Interface with process and manufacturing engineering during transition to production to make sure alignment procedures, assembly and test documentation are clear and complete.
* Support of manufacturing operations when needed for troubleshooting or analysis of unique issues or problems with product performance or yield.
* Other duties as assigned
Minimum/Basic Job Qualifications:
* BS Degree in Electrical Engineering from an accredited college or university
* Required Competencies (Basic knowledge, skills and abilities needed to successfully perform the job)
* Fundamental RF and Microwave passive and active circuit theory including s-parameters, diode and transistor basic theory.
* Effective oral and written communication skills
* Attention to detail
* Experience within RF & MW defense industries (preferred)