$100K — $150K *
This engineer will be responsible for the design and development of SOI RFICs for mobile handset applications. The candidate will work with a group of analog/RF IC design experts in development of cellular-band RFICs that have stand-alone or integrated LNA cores, RF switches, attenuators, controller, and various RF and analog functional blocks. The candidate will interface with system engineers and module design teams to create the detailed specification, report design progress, and to collect, track, and resolve any performance and circuit design issues. #LI-DB1
Qualifications and Education Requirements
• BS + 8 years experience or MS + 6 years or PhD + 3 years
• Transistor-level CMOS or SOI RFIC design
• Basic device physics
• Develop and use advanced linear and nonlinear models or simulation techniques and be able to translate between the model, simulation, physical implementation, and the measured performance of a device
• Optimize RFIC performance using RF and microwave engineering knowledge
• Utilize simulation tools, analog and RF circuit test characterization techniques and equipment.
• Good communication skills, be able to break down complex problems, set priorities, report progress, execute to a schedule, and have strong teamwork skills.
• Experience using Cadence Virtuoso analog IC design tools
• Hands-on experience with RF lab measurements and characterization equipment
• Experience in RF circuit design
Valid through: 11/24/2020