$80K — $100K *
Qualcomm provides integrated system solution from modem to antenna, and from hardware to software to a worldwide customer base. The Customer Engineering team support customers with all aspects of embedded software and systems development. This includes assisting OEMs with designs, providing training, debugging, and assistance in optimizing and integrating software. This role will expose the candidate to the key players in the wireless industry and places him or her right in the heart of the dynamism of the mobile device revolution. This is a great opportunity for those who are starting their career or with a few years of industry experience to work with the best team in the wireless industry.
The prospective candidate will be part of RFFE Customer Engineering team in San Diego headquarter and focus on Qualcomm RFFE chipset software roll out. The job include bringing up, implementing and debug software for Qualcomm RFFE at OEM design to commercialize the device worldwide. The ideal candidate will partner with both our internal engineering team as well as external customer interface in training, support and problem solving. Some travel to customer sites may be required for this position.
• Bachelor's degree in Engineering, Information Systems, Computer Science, or related field.
• Master's degree in Electrical Engineering, Computer Engineering, Computer Science, or related field.
• Software debugging skills on embedded real time operating systems.
• C/C++ software programming.
• Background knowledge of wireless communication
• Power amplifier or antenna related experience
• Experience of RF test equipment
Valid through: 4/27/2021