RF/Wireless Engineer (Embedded Antenna) - RT
Job Location: Columbia, MD
We are seeking a self-motivated RF electrical engineer to join our embedded systems development team to deliver mission critical solutions for a variety of customers at our Columbia, MD location.
This position will focus primarily on the development of custom antennas but design skills in other areas such as analog/RFcircuitry and power supplies is a plus.
This role will include significant interaction with internal management and external customers to develop new technologies and grow the business.
Required Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities: (Submission Summary)
1. Minimum 5 years of experience in antenna design. (Preferably with smaller embedded antennas.)
2. Antenna simulation experience using HFSS or CST.
3. Experience with antenna matching networks using ADS.
4. Experience in testing antennas in an anechoic chamber and/or mode-stirred chamber.
5. Experience with lab test equipment such as network analyzer, spectrum analyzer, signal generators.
6. Experience with RFcircuit design is desired but not required.
7. Experience with analog, RF, and power supply design is considered a plus.
8. Minimum overall experience of 10 years (8years with Master’s degree.)
9. Bachelor of Science degree (or higher) in electricalengineering, computer engineering, or related field.
10. Must meet stringent customer driven security screening requirements.
11. Candidate must be experienced in designing small wireless antennas.
12. Candidate should be able to obtain a Security Clearance, or have an active Secret clearance.
13. Present Salary?
14. Salary Expectation?
13. Must be a US Citizen or Green Card holder?
14. Current Address?