Teledyne HIREL Electronics offers high-performance, high-reliabilitysemiconductor solutions, which address the critical functions of the complete signal chain. With a range of products and package solutions, we cater to civil aerospace, industrial, medical, military, scientific and space applications. We also develop customized solutions to meet specific qualifications or environmental requirements.
Teledyne is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, religious creed, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, transgender, pregnancy, marital status, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, age, disability, protected Veteran Status, genetics or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local law. Determinations on requests for reasonable accommodation will be made on a case-by-case basis. Please note that only those inquiries concerning a request for reasonable accommodation will receive a response.
Position Summary and Responsibilities
Teledyne HIREL Electronics is looking for a RF Test Engineer to take the lead role in production ATE program development, tester platform conversion, and production debug/support.
- Work closely with designers to characterize new designs.
- Develop test programs for new products or convert test platforms of existing products.
- Support production in terms of trouble shooting if there is any issue with the existing test programs impacting customer delivery.
- Assist with Production and RMA failure analysis.
- Bachelor’s degree (BS.) degree or equivalent with 5+ years of relevant industry experience with a strong background in RF product development
- Must be able to work independently with limited supervision
- Working knowledge RF electronics (worked on sub-system level products).
- In-depth knowledge and expertise in RF Test Systems.
- Familiarity with RF measurements on ATE and bench, such as s-parameters, phase noise, IP2/IP3, and P1dB compression.
- Experience with de-embedding RF test fixtures from s-parameter measurements a plus.
- Familiarity with Test Engines for ATE and programming
- Excellent interpersonal communication and organizational skills to work with clients, team members, and management staff
- Strong interpersonal and teamwork skills.
- Good planning, organization, and time management skills. Ability to manage multiple tasks and meet established deadlines.
- Ability to analyze and interpret test data for troubleshooting yield issues as well as product improvement/enhancement.