$80K — $100K *
Exciting opportunity for an Electrical Engineer to work in the Hardware Electronic Center of Raytheon's Space and Airborne Systems (SAS) division, at our facility in North Dallas, Texas. The candidate will have responsibility for the verification of RF products including (Transmit-Receive Integrated Modules) while supporting product manufacturing and test. The candidate will become a member of an integrated product team, inclusive of design, process, and test. Responsibilities include formulating test verification methods and systems, supporting resolution of manufacturing and test issues and encouraging continuous improvement projects. Additionally, the position requires (1) monitoring of manufacturing and test data on a daily basis to identify defect trends and working with process and manufacturing engineering to resolve any issues identified, (2) implementing needed electrical design changes, verifying performance of modified circuits, and updating corresponding electrical requirements and specifications. (3) Formulating next generation test strategies and methods to improve test times and test performance in general.
The position provides growth opportunities, including customer and supplier interaction and the opportunity to transition to future module design or systems roles.
• Demonstrated experience in RF test methods, systems, and equipment with experience in the application of statistics to data to formulate decisions on behalf of the team
• Experience in the authoring of requirements and verification documentation, inclusive of test plans and procedures
• Experience production test of RF/Microwave modules
• Experience with simulation instrument such ADS, HFSS or equivalent
• Demonstrated communication skills
BSEE in Electrical Engineering
MSEE in Electrical Engineering
This position requires either a U.S. Person or a Non-U.S. Person who is eligible to obtain any required Export Authorization.
U.S. Citizenship status is required as this position needs ability to obtain U.S. Secret Security Clearance 168494
Valid through: 11/12/2020
$150K — $250K