Job Title: RF Test Engineer 3
Job Code: IMS20203007-48538
Job Location: Greenville, TX
The RF Test Engineer will be responsible for performing tasks associated with maintenance, modernization, and the development of new ELINT systems.
- Develop test procedures, test cases and testing scripts, for manual and automated testing, maintain testing records, document discovered problems, perform system operation, verification, and acceptance testing.
- Support the development effort required to integrate ELINT systems on multiple assigned platforms.
- Desired Technical skills include proficiency with RF hardware test experience including tuners, receivers, antennas, amplifiers, up/down converters, and radomes.
- Candidate must interface well with other disciplines and effectively present technical information to others which include customers, subcontractors, and other stakeholders, while setting and maintaining the highest ethical standard for self and others.
- Candidate should understand basic electrical theory, electronics test equipment (digital voltmeter, oscilloscopes, spectrum analyzers, RF signal generators, RF power meters, network Analyzers, antenna range measurement systems) and their applied use in testing of RF systems and mixed signal products.
- Must be capable of reading and interpreting block diagrams, wire diagrams, and circuit schematics to isolate component malfunctions.
- Travel may be up to 10% of the time and required primarily within the U.S, but may include OCONUS.
- Prior military or civilian experience with ELINT or EW systems is a plus.
- B.S. degree in technical field (Electrical Engineering is preferred) with a minimum of 4 years RF test engineering experience. An equivalent combination of education and military experience may also be considered.
- Must be a U.S. citizen with ability obtain and maintain a secret DoD clearance. Must be able to obtain and maintain additional clearances as required.
- Must have functional working knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
- Must be able to travel as required.
- Must be able to work any shift, weekends, and overtime as required.