- Lead the development of RF components, circuits and subsystems and contribute to development of space, airborne, and ground systems including architecture development, requirements management, design, integration, and test.
- Lead and/or perform system design/analysis, SWaP analysis, cost, schedule, risk management.
- Perform high density RF packaging.
- Technical lead through manufacturing and test for high density RF systems designs.
- System architecture process including requirements generation, system requirements/design reviews, preliminary design, peer reviews, detailed design, test plan generation, and integration and test.
- Support customer proposals for complex architectures (Basis of Estimates (BOEs), Cost Volumes, and Technical Volumes).
- Capable of leading teams of designers to realize architectures in collaboration with other disciplines (Digital, RF, Mechanical, Software, I&T, Manufacturing, etc).
- Performs technical planning, system integration, verification and validation, cost and risk and supportability and effectiveness analyses for total systems.
- Analyses are performed at all levels of total system product to include: concept, design, fabrication, test, installation, operation, maintenance and disposal.
- Ensures the logical and systematic conversion of customer or product requirements into total systems solutions that acknowledge technical, schedule and cost constraints.
- Performs functional analysis, timeline analysis, detail trade studies, requirements allocation and interface definition studies to translate customer requirements into hardware and software specifications.
- Bachelor of Science Degree with 15 years of experience in Electrical Engineering or Systems Engineering or a Master’s Degree with at least 13 years of relevant experience.
Preferred Additional Skills:
- Experience with requirements derivation and tracking using DOORs (or equivalent) including requirements verification traceability matrix (RVTM).
- Experience implementing RF hybrid modules to include items such as power amplifiers, LNAs, and phase shifters.
- Experience supporting government customers.
- Experience with design for test and design for manufacturability techniques.
- Experience with high reliability designs for harsh environments (radiation effects).
- Experience in system Worst-Case Performance and Stress Analysis.
- Experience in Root Cause Corrective Action process and techniques.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in a technical information environment.
Job Code: SIS20182803-24047