Engility delivers innovative solutions to critical challenges facing the nation and the world. As a premier provider of integrated services for the U.S. government, we support the Department of Defense, intelligence community, space communities, federal civilian agencies and international customers. Engility is dedicated to making lives better, safer and more secure.
Join Engility on a Prime contract supporting the IC. This is a great opportunity to utilize your skills, customer knowledge, clearance on a Mission Critical SETA contract.
As a RF Systems Engineer you will be responsible for the following:
- Support planning activities to identify programmatic disconnects and conflicts
- Track progress in fulfilling requirements
- Analyze CONOPs
- Analyze customer and systems requirements documents including ICDs and requirements specifications
- Conduct testing (both live and in chamber) of RF components
- Design RF systems and components for integration into systems
- Conduct measurements and characterization of RF components
- Develop RF solution alternatives based on form factor & platform constraints
- Provide technical leadership for the integration of requirements, design and RF functionality
- Develops design, test, and integration documentation on RF components utilized in systems
- Must have a current/active TS/SCI with Polygraph
- Requires a Bachelor’s degree in a technical field.
- Requires 14 years of relevant experience as a Systems Engineer, which must also incorporate the following:
- 5 years relevant to RFEngineering
- 3 years conducting testing
- Strong working knowledge of various Linux distributions
- Experience with software development
- Experience with 802.11 spectrum's
- Experience in conducting RFengineering with mobile platforms
- C, C++, or other object oriented languages
- Desiredexperience with antenna and RF component design