We are looking for RF Products Supplier Quality Engineer or our client in Forest, VA
Job Title: RF Products Supplier Quality Engineer
Job Location: Forest, VA
Job Type: Contract ? 12 Months / Contract to Hire / Direct Hire
?US citizens and those authorized to work in the US are encouraged to apply. We are unable to sponsor H1b candidates at this time.?
- Support the Commodity Teams by regularly providing supplier performance data and suggestions for improvement and provide end-to-end visibility of the entire supply chain utilizing Quality Engineering principles.
- Monitor supplier performance and develop action plans to improve performance.
- Manage the supply chain to reduce variability, increase reliability and on-time delivery, provide end-to-end visibility of the entire supply chain.
- Focus on problem prevention, supplier quality control, continuous improvement, data collection and reporting
- Facilitate Supplier Corrective and Preventative Action related to material quality issues. Coach suppliers on process to ensure it adequately addresses the problem.
- Facilitate Part/Process Qualification by suppliers.
- Create First Article Acceptance Plans and methods.
- Manage material inspection plans and methods on incoming production material. Determine disposition of rejected material.
- Work with engineering, suppliers, and manufacturing to ensure a smooth transition from concept to prototype to production on materials for new products.
- Support domestic and global out-source activities as business dictates.
Preferred Additional Skills:
- Experience working in a manufacturing environment.
- Communications (RF) Product experience
- Experience with supplier evaluation and qualification.
- Experience with Production Part Approval Process (PPAP)
- Experience in statistical process control, Failure Modes & Effects Analysis, Measurement System Analysis, Process Capability Studies, Corrective & Preventive Action, and Root Cause Analysis.
- Willingness to travel on occasion.