Northrop Grumman is looking for a motivated self-starting RF Test Engineer working in the RF Microwave Design Engineering Group. Working with the latest technologies that make up our commercial and military electronic systems, this position offers a unique multifaceted opportunity to work with a highly talented team in the design and test of everything from RF MMICs on wafer, transmit and receive module assemblies, low noise amplifiers, converters, power amplifiers, to the latest in module-on-a-chip, and system-on-a-chip designs.
Interfacing with design engineers, test technicians and factory test personnel, you will design, implement and support test automation systems to verify product performance. In addition, you will provide the hardware and software required for engineering testing of high frequency MMIC and module prototype designs. This testing includes design verification, break outs and acceptance of state-of-the-art electronic devices.
· Determining test approach
· Hardware design to include simple analog/digital interfacing circuits and cabling
· Hands on troubleshooting using RF and digital measurement tools
· Developing software to control the device under test and test instrumentation
· Design graphical user interface for the operator
· Assembling/debugging the test system and device under test
· Computer networking
· Data handling using SQL databases
• Experience in DxDesigner/Expedition
• Minor in Computer Science or equivalent
• Simple analog/digital schematic design/capture
• Knowledge of Visual Studio/C#
• Experience with digital control systems
Valid Through: 2019-11-12