The Boeing Company is seeking an RF/Microwave Engineer (Early Career) for its Satellite Development Center based in El Segundo, California.
Job responsibilities to include:
- Verification and testing of sensitive high frequency Low Noise Amplifier (LNA), Solid State Power Amplifier (SSPA) and Converters.
The person in this position will report to the manager of RF Products in the Electronics Products organization.
Boeing is the world's largest aerospace company and leading manufacturer of commercial airplanes and defense, space and security systems. We are engineers and technicians. Skilled scientists and thinkers. Bold innovators and dreamers. Join us, and you can build something better for yourself, for our customers and for the world.
Space and Launch
Relocation Assistance Available
Yes. Available for eligible candidates, if authorized.
This position requires the ability to obtain a US Security Clearance for which the US Government requires US Citizenship. Basic Qualifications (Required Skills and Experience)
- Bachelor of Science degree
- Hands-on RF and Microwave test experience.
- Experienced with handling and testing sensitive, high frequency LNAs, SSPAs, and Converters Preferred Qualifications (Desired Skills and Experience)
- Basic troubleshooting skills
- Basic data analysis skills
Typical Education and/or Experience
Degree and typical experience in engineering classification: Bachelor's and 2 or more years' experience or a Master's degree with experience. Bachelor, Master or Doctorate of Science degree from an accredited course of study, in engineering, computer science, mathematics, physics or chemistry. ABET is the preferred, although not required. Accreditation standard.