Dynetics, an employee-owned company, is seeking a talented RF/Microwave Electronics Design Engineer to join a diverse team to create unique solutions for complex problems. With offices across the United States engaging in the defense, space, cyber and commercial fields, Dynetics provides responsive, cost-effective engineering, scientific and IT solutions.
Dynetics is seeking a candidate with relevant coursework or experience in RF/Microwave to perform design, test, analysis, integration, and validation of RF/Microwave systems in support of Radar Simulator projects for the Defense Intelligence Community (IC), Air Force, and other large prime contractors.
Project assignments could be focused in one, or multiple of the following areas:
- Development of antenna, receiver, exciter, and transmitter subsystems
- Integrated Microwave Assembly (IMA) development
- Analog/Mixed Signal Printed Circuit Board (PCB) and Printed Circuit Board Assembly (PCBA) development
- Transmit/Receive (TR) module development
- Multi-Chip Module (MCM) development
- Analog and Digital subsystem integration and testing
- RF/Microwave model and simulation
- RF/Microwave component testing and characterization
- EMI/EMC mitigation
- Electronics packaging and mechanical integration
Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree in Electrical Engineering, Wireless Engineering, or equivalent degree. Candidate must demonstrate relevant skills in one or more of the focus areas, have good interpersonal skills, and have the desire to work in a highly focused technical team.
A minimum of 3 years of experience is preferred, but not required. As such, junior candidates with strong qualifications, experience, and willingness to be mentored are also encouraged to apply.
Candidate must be a US Citizen and possess (and be able to maintain) a Final Top Secret/SSBI Clearance or meet the eligibility to obtain (and maintain) a Final Top Secret Clearance.
Job Number: 01.01.07-36