$150K — $200K *
We are currently seeking to fill a team/object lead position within our Radio Hardware Product Integration team.
The candidate will enable the delivery of our Radio portfolio by providing technical and process guidance to a team of RF engineers and will ensure process is followed. Day to day activities also includes coordinating with interfaces (Factory, Software, Hardware teams, etc.) and representing Radio product integration in project meetings. The successful candidate must be comfortable working in a team and influencing project decision and direction.
• Technically lead and represent the radio hardware product integration team in a project
• Work with factory and radio product test groups
• Plan and report radio product integration deliverables
• Adhere to Radio Hardware Design Process & methodology
• Manage radio product trouble reports, exemptions, and change requests
• Identify, track, and manage project & technical risks related to radio integration and production test
• Work with Configuration Management, Product Sourcing Management, Project Management, sub-product Object Leads to ensure all radio product design deliverables are prepared for Radio and project milestones
• Ensure team is delivering to Radio Hardware Design Process requirements including all subordinate requirements
To be successful in the role you must have:
• BSc level in Electrical or Computer Engineering or related field
• Greater than 10 years' experience in RF and hardware industry
• Team leadership experience, coaching, mentoring and excellent interpersonal skills
• Knowledge of RF hardware and system design
• Excellent English skills, both written and spoken
• Understanding of applicable wireless technologies (e.g. GSM, UMTS, WCDMA, LTE) and industry standards (e.g. 3GPP)
• Experience with basic lab equipment including spectrum analyzers, network analyzers, signal generators, oscilloscopes, multimeters and power supplies
• Excellent problem solving and analytical skills
• Energy and drive to thrive in a dynamic product development environment.
Valid through: 4/27/2021
$130K — $170K + uncapped commissions