This team leader will be responsible for a team tasked with designing and integrating custom PAs, RFswitches, LNAs, and Filters for front-end module solutions in the extremely fast paced and highly competitive cellular handset market.
Candidates will provide technical leadership in all phases of product development, including product definition, architecture, system, transistor-level circuit design, MCM design, layout/layout supervision, lab debug and production support. #LI-DB1
This position will report to the Cedar Rapids Site Leader, but will work with multiple sites throughout the company in a highly visible role, including Marketing and Sales.
• BS Degree with 12+ years of related experience.
• Proven leadership in RF product execution and design innovation.
• Strong experience in PA architectures, RF switch design, multi-chip module (MCM), Acoustic Filters, and RF front end design and product developments.
• Strong RF fundamentals such as impedance matching, distributed systems, passive RLC and resonant circuits, noise, linearity, bandwidth and stability.
• Strong circuit simulation skills utilizing Agilent ADS/GoldenGate/spectreRF and 2.5/3D EM tools such as Momentum or HFSS.
• Experience on RF switch and/or RFIC/analog circuit design highly desirable.
• Strong problem solving and lab debugging skills. Hands on experience in RF tuning and using RF instruments.
• Deep understanding of cellular RF systems.
• Demonstrated project management and talent management skills. Strong leadership skills with the ability to engage and motivate engineering talent, define and set deliverables, plan resources, manage schedule, drive design methodology improvement, and achieve desired results. Recurring customer interfacing including strategic customer trips.