What you’ll do:
- Work with Electrical Engineering, RF Design, ID, and Product team members to conceptualize, define, design, build, and test new products.
- Design wireless systems TX and RX chains to optimize transmitter fidelity and receiver sensitivity.
- Define multi-antenna and multiple-radio systems specifications to minimize the impact of receiver de-sense, coexistence and thermals.
- Perform design validation, verification, and characterization for first prototypes, sub-assemblies, and the final product.
- Attend xVT builds to address design or manufacturing concerns.
- Integrate work with the Core OS, Mesh and Operations teams.
- Meet with vendors and technology suppliers to select components.
- Simulate, implement, validate and optimize RF circuits (including schematic capture and PCB layout).
We’re looking for someone who:
- Has at least 5 years of professional experience
- Shipped multiple products from conception to mass production
- Experience with RF lab equipment including VNA, power meters, spectrum analyzers, vector signal generators
- Experience with RF and EM simulation software
- History of meeting critical dates
- Strong understanding of connectivity protocols (Wifi/Bluetooth/Thread/LTE)
- Proficient in python or another programming language.
- BSME or equivalent. MS or PhD preferred.