$80K — $100K *
Lockheed Martin Aeronautics. Be More Than You Can Imagine.
Advanced electronic warfare (EW) capabilities enable F-35 pilots to locate and track enemy forces, jam radars and disrupt attacks with unparalleled effectiveness. Advanced avionics give the pilot real-time access to battle space information with 360-degree coverage and an unparalleled ability to dominate the tactical environment. Data collected by sensors on the F-35 will immediately be shared with commanders at sea, in the air or on the ground, providing an instantaneous, high-fidelity view of ongoing operations - making the F-35 a formidable force multiplier while enhancing coalition operations. This system allows F-35 pilots to reach well-defended targets and suppress enemy radars.
The RF Engineer Sr. researches, designs, develops, and tests RF based avionics and ground equipment and systems and the digital processing circuitry and components used in high frequency and microwave applications including: receivers, transmitters and antennas, radar and radiation detection systems; radios and other communications equipment and systems.
Prepares product technical specifications, designs system interfaces, develops test procedures and reports, conducts integration, testing and analysis of RF subsystem hardware and software to characterize and verify performance characteristics.
Position will require a secret clearance.
A level 3 employee Typically has 5 - 10 years of professional experience.
Learn more about Lockheed Martin's comprehensive benefits package here.
This position is in Fort Worth, TX Discover Fort Worth.
- Bachelor of Science degree in Electrical/Electronics Engineering, Physics, or Mathematics.
- Experience in Electronic Warfare(EW) design, operations, implementation or aircraft integration.
- Familiarity with F-35 EW/Countermeasures, Avionics Suite and Systems Engineering Processes.
- Knowledge of Threat Databases, Systems Integration and Test, EO/IR Sensors, Radar and CNI Systems.
- Experience with specification of Lab Requirements, Test Fixtures & Cabling Design
- Experience with lab equipment (RF Spectrum and Network Analyzers, Function/Signal Generators, etc.) used for RF signal generation, measurement and data analysis.
- Experience with Laboratory or flight testing of EW
Systems and Countermeasures Systems.
- Experience with Agile Software Development processes
- Experience with Software testing and understanding of EW Mission Planning.
- Excellent communications and analytical skills.
- MATLAB and/or C++ for analysis tool development
Valid through: 8/7/2020