RF Engineer - Space Systems:
Job Title: RF Engineer – Space Systems:
Office Locale: Boston-MA
Base Salary: $85K to $125K
Benefits: Health, Medical, Dental, Vision, Employee Savings Plan
RF Engineer – Space Systems:
Looking for a RF/Microwave Engineer to join our Team to develop/design space based radar electronics from start to finish:
Job Description and Qualifications:
- Development of ultra-compact Aerospace radar systems
- System design in MATLAB/Simulink, Python, and etc.
- Electrical, mechanical, thermal, radiation testing
· Circuit simulation in Genesys/Spectrasys, QUCS, SPICE FEA and FMEA and etc.
- Microwave PCB design, RF/Microwave testing, Radar system design and testing.
Additional Experience and requirements:
· Microwave system design and simulation
· PCB design and layout
· Microwave testing using network analyzer, spectrum analyzer and RF power meter
- Experience with embedded microcontrollers, simulation software, PCB design
- Software experience: Sonnet, Agilent ADS and Microsoft Office
· EDA tools: Altium, LTSpice and etc.
- Solid understanding of MIL Specs and AS9100 standards
- Must be a U.S. citizen and may require a Security Clearance
- BSEE or MSEE or higher is a plus
Please call me ASAP if you have this type of background:
Ernie Culp at 507.474.4831 or by e-mail at: