$80K — $100K *
Electrical / Electronics
A RF Engineer job in Round Rock, Texas is currently available through Belcan. In this role, you will be responsible for analysis of designs, reversing engineering of existing systems, improvement of existing OEM designs, component engineering, and quick turn prototyping of electrical and mechanical ideas. To be considered for this role, you will have a Bachelors of Science in Electrical Engineering and five plus years of experience in the related field. This is a very visible, contract to hire opportunity with a growing company and has excellent upward mobility.
RF Engineer Job duties and Qualifications:
*Bachelor of Science in Electrical Engineering required.
* Five years of relevant experience.
* Experience in Design, Analysis, and Fabrication of RF Delivery Systems, including Generators, Matching Networks, and Transmission Lines.
* Competencies in Analog Circuits Design, Schematic Capture, PCB Layout, Prototyping (electrical and mechanical), Thermal Analysis, Impedance Matching, and Component evaluation.
* Experience must include working withRF power levels of 2kW to 10kW with frequency ranges to 200MHz.
* Must have a working knowledge of RF simulation tools such as Agilent"s Genesys (or ADS), Sonnet (2.5D), and LTspice or EDA equivalent(s).
* Candidate must also have experience utilizing test equipment such as Network and Spectrum analyzers and test equipment used by a person skilled in testing and repairing High Power RF Systems.
* Passive network design ( filters, combiners, splitters, and matching)
* Knowledge of engineering documentation
* Experience with bench shop tools.
* Knowledge of electrical safety procedures.
If you are interested in this RF Engineer position in Round Rock, Texas pleaseapply via the 'apply now' link provided.
Belcan is a global supplier of engineering, technical recruiting, and IT services to customers in the aerospace, industrial, and government sectors. Belcan engineers better outcomes through adaptive and integrated services - from jet engines, airframe, and avionics to heavy vehicles, chemical processing, and cybersecurity. Belcan takes a partnering approach to provide customer-driven solutions that are flexible, scalable, and cost-effective. Our unique capabilities have led to continuous growth and success for 60 years. We are a team-driven Equal Opportunity Employer committed to workforce diversity. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to status as a protected veteran or a qualified individual with a disability, or other protected status such as race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, pregnancy or age. wst160
Valid through: 3/15/2021