We're growing rapidly and looking for passionate, innovative professionals to join our team and connect the world to more. You'll work in a collaborative and inclusive environment that values diverse perspectives and continuous learning, and provides industry-leading benefits with unmatched opportunities for career growth. Our team is fearless in pursuit of new ideas and uncompromising in our quest to become the world's first truly global Internet Service Provider. Interested in joining our mission? Take a look at career opportunities at Viasat today.
Do you love to be challenged with complex RF Engineering projects? Are you passionate about the pursuit of technical excellence? If so, then you might be a great fit to join our top-notch Space Technologies, Missions, and Payloads team of highly motivated technical professionals developing complex, cutting edge technological space products. Viasat is a leader in providing practical solutions for difficult communications problems. The company has been honored for its record of performance by national magazines such as INC, Forbes, and Fortune Small Business.
Are you a curious and innovative engineer that wants to design Hybrid modules, RF boards, System in a packages (SiPs), and ICs up to 90 GHz? This is a great opportunity for you to expand your capabilities working with our expert design team. Your designs will encompass a variety of RF components including: power amplifiers, low noise amplifiers, mixers, oscillators, filters, ADCs, DACs, optical converters, and IC packages. You will work on a collaborative team of system, electrical, mechanical, software, manufacturing, and system test engineers to ensure successful product development and transfer to production. Sound interesting? Keep reading....
• 5+ years of experience in RF circuit design (module, IC, etc.)
• Must be able to obtain a Top Secret clearance with SSBI/SCI
• Bachelor's degree in Electrical Engineering or a related field
• U.S. Government Position. U.S. Citizenship Required.
• Up to 10% domestic travel
• Active Top secret clearance with SSBI/SCI (or held TS SSBI/SCI clearance within the last 2 years)
• Experience with satellite design
• Experience with Agilent ADS or other simulation tools
• Experience with HFSS, Momentum, or other electromagnetic simulators
• Previous circuit design experience for frequencies above 10GHz
• Master's degree in Electrical Engineering
• AESA/phase array, Radar, SIGINT, or SATCOM experience
• Experience with Cadence for IC development
Minimum education: BA/BS
Years of experience: 5-8 years
Travel: Up to 10%
Citizenship: US Citizenship Required
Clearance: Must be able to obtain a United States Top Secret/ SCI Clearance