San Diego, CA
Less than 5 years
Posted 111 days ago
JOB #: 68650- TJ
KEY WORDS: RF, Board, WCDMA, LTE, 5GHz U-NII, cellular systems
JOB DESCRIPTION: TriStaff is partnering with a leading developer of consumer wireless devices. I am a recruiter representing a small, extremely innovative company that has shown great growth and is expanding their RF Board Design area. They are a wireless technology hardware and software product company, building complete indoor coverage solutions, from ASIC to the finished device, all connected through IoT cloud and mobile apps. My client is located in San Diego, CA.
This role is for someone hungry to learn and grow in all facets of RF Board Design. This is RF Design from scratch. My client has their own proprietary technology so this is a role for someone who wants real design work, not just RF integration.
This is an environment to build on fundamental skills * brand new technology that a new engineer will not likely see in any other company.
* Design and optimization of product
* RF Matching
* Will work together with rest of the team to design, implement and test one or more of the PCB designs that we are working on for our next gen product.
* Working in a dynamic environment with an impressive team of exceptional talent where ideas are heard and used.
* Group Term Life Insurance
* Additional Company-Paid Benefits
* Voluntary Plans Available
* Bachelor's degree in Electrical Engineering
* 0- 5 years Experience in cellular RF Board Level design of consumer products
* Demonstrated skills in working independently and as part of a design team
* Experience preparing documentation (BOM, design simulations, functional specifications, layout design guidelines) and communicating technical information
* Experience with lab equipment including oscilloscopes, spectrum analyzers, mixed signal logic analyzers, and RF network analyzers
* Detail-oriented, organized, and accurate with excellent verbal and written communication skills
* Demonstrated ability to manage a variety of tasks and meet multiple demands in a dynamic, team-oriented environment
* Initiative, customer focus, outstanding technical knowledge, good teamwork, and communication skills
* Master's degree in Electrical Engineering