We are looking for RF / EMI / EMC Test Engineer for our client in ???????Palm Bay, FL
Job Title: RF / EMI / EMC Test Engineer
Job Location: Palm Bay, FL
Job Type: Contract ? 12 Months / Contract to Hire / Direct Hire
?US citizens and those authorized to work in the US are encouraged to apply. We are unable to sponsor H1b candidates at this time.?
- Will work in a team environment to support the EMI Lab by providing assistance to EMI Test Engineers performing of RF, EMI, and EMC testing of military systems.
- Will eventually be required to perform these functions independently.
- Electronic related technology and equipment including RF Amplifiers, Antennas, Field Probes, Current Probes, RF signal Sources, Transient Generators, EMC Receivers, Network and Spectrum Analyzers and measurement software.
- Experience with automated testing approaches is a plus.
- Self-starter, Results oriented, highly assertive with excellent time management skills, highly organized with attention to detail, and able to multi-task.
- Must be willing to work overtime and shift work if required to meet program demands.
- Ability to work effectively as an individual and as part of a team
- Excellent documentation and communication skills both written and oral.
- Computer literate with knowledge of the Microsoft Office suite and various test software
- Must be able to lift equipment up to 30 pounds.
- Position requires the ability to obtain a Top Secret Security Clearance if needed.
- 3 to 10 years?experience is ideal and strongly preferred