We are looking for RF Electrical Engineers with the following experience to immediately join our team in Rochester, NY:
Responsible for the development of RF hardware for a new, next generation tactical radio product. Be part of a cross functional development team with hands on responsibility for the RF hardware development from the definition of requirements through the integration and testing of the completed product.
- RF hardware research, design, and development of software defined radio systems.
- Perform detailed design of RF circuitry.
- Perform subsystem and radio level verification and validation testing using formal techniques.
- Introduce designs into manufacturing through new product introduction processes.
- Identify, track and resolve assigned hardware defects through board level functional analysis followed by design updates and/or board repair.
- Bachelor's degree in Electrical Engineering (BSEE or BSCE), and 3+ years of experience with RF hardware design.
- Experience with frequency bands from 300 MHz to 8000 MHz.
- Digital circuitry knowledge.
- Exposure to test scripting programming languages such as LabVIEW and Matlab.
- U.S. DOD Security Clearance desired, but not required.