Radiance Technologies, a rapidly growing employee owned company supporting multiple technology development efforts is searching for a talented, experienced radio frequency (RF) Electrical Engineer to join our team. We are looking for a self-starter with excellent technical skills in RF (<= 10 GHz) design and printed circuit board (PCB) layout for testing purposes. Detailed knowledge of electromagnetic analysis (microwave/millimeter wave antenna theory, and propagation), RF theory (S parameters, matching, noise figure), and working familiarity with antennas is a definite plus. Hands on Automated Test Equipment (ATE) experience (Advantest 93000), Network Analyzer, Real-Time Spectrum Analyzer and RF rack and stack test experience is preferred.
- Experience with ATE such as Advantest 93000
- Experience designing device-under-test (DUT) boards to interface integrated circuits (primarily digital) to high-speed semiconductor test equipment like the Advantest 93000. Test vectors may be applied to the DUT with clock rates in the 1 MHz – 1 GHz range, and it is desired to maintain signal integrity of the inputs and outputs up to the low GHz range (at least) in order to properly characterize the circuit responses.
- Experience performing S-parameter characterization of DUTs using Vector Network Analyzers
- Experience to provide consultation on basic high-frequency circuits used to stimulate DUTs
- Experience to provide consultation on basic high-frequency circuits used to measure DUTs including EM-probes and amplifiers
- Experience to provide consultation on software-defined radio (SDR) techniques for signal capture and analyses
- Experience to provide modeling support and/or consultation on EM modeling of circuit traces in PCBs and/or 2.5/3D stacked die devices
- Active Top Secret clearance
- Bachelor’s Degree in Electrical Engineering, Computer Engineering, or relevant technical field
- Active Secret clearance
- Experience in radio frequency (RF) (<= 10 GHz) design
- Experience in printed circuit board (PCB) layout