Our client is a wireless infrastructure firm specializing in design, build, commissioning, and installation of network elements. Their productportfolio includes neutral host small cells, indoor/outdoor DAS, RF equipment, and wireless infrastructure. They are hiring an RF Engineer to work on in-building wireless projects for large venues, complexes, and high-rise buildings.
The RF/DAS Engineer will be the hands-on expert driving major DAS and small cell deployments. In addition to technical expertise, they will contribute key deployment plans and project specifications. Their skills will be a central selling point for customers looking for solutions backed by qualified professionals.
This Role Offers:
- Competitive base salary plus annual performance bonus. Benefits include healthcare, company 401(k), skills training, and flexible hours.
- Company-sponsored iBwave certifications, training programs, and skills development.
- Exposure to high-end wireless technologywith significant market growth: enterprise-grade networkinfrastructure, neutral host small cell, and new wireless in-building technology.
- Large resource pool of test equipment, technical support staff, and more.
- Highly experienced senior management with heavy experiencewithin telecommunications, wireless, and wireline industries.
- Company has rights to deploy in three-quarters of all US states, including areas of highest growth and densification programs.
- High degree of input in technical projects.
- Company has outstanding industry reputation for wireless in-building, RF, and DAS.
- Assist senior engineers to create design proposals for enterprise clients.
- Use specialized RF test and measurement instrumentation (noise figure analyzer, network analyzer, etc.) to test wireless networks.
- Gather project requirements and work with R&D team to design solutions and create project proposals and implementation plans.
- Collaborate with DAS project management team to create BOMs, budget, scope, and timeline.
- Assist project managers in setting project budgets, scope, and timelines. At a high level, assist with coordination of engineers and resources.
- 3+ years of wireless industry experience, ideally with enterprise-level RFengineering projects.
- Experienceworking with major carriers and wireless service providers is a plus.
- iBwave Level 1 certification and design experience.
- DAS OEM certification, such as Corning, Commscope, SOLiD, MobileAccess, ADRF, TE, JMA/Techo, etc.
- BSEE or related engineeringdegree.
- Technical understanding of withRF/DAS technology for indoor applications. Understanding of interference issues and RF test equipment.
- Strong communication skills.